Opportunity: Maintenance/Grounds Staff
Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
Length: Seasonal Position- part-time hours, may require work on weekends and holiday (September 29 – October 9, 2023)
General up-keep and maintenance of facility and grounds as directed by Maintenance Supervisor.
Primary Job Functions:
- Various duties inherent to the set-up and cleaning of buildings and grounds during the annual Topsfield Fair and events.
- Trash removal from grounds and buildings.
- Always be friendly and courteous in dealings and conversations with the general public, volunteers, and other staff members. The Maintenance Crew of the Topsfield Fair is an important part of the front line team!
- Employees should be sensitive to the location and context of their work and should be ready to adjust their dress if the circumstances so warrant, i.e., have rain gear available for inclement weather.
- Personnel should be neatly groomed and clothes should be clean and in good repair.
- The Topsfield Fair is committed to protecting the safety, health and well being of all employees and other individuals in our workplace. We recognize that alcohol abuse and drug use pose a significant threat to our environment. We have established a drug-free workplace program that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug-free environment. The use, possession, distribution, or sale of controlled substances is strictly prohibited while on duty and while on the fairgrounds.
Please visit the Topsfield Fair Administration Building to apply. The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.