Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
Length: Seasonal Position- part-time hours, may require work on weekends and holiday (September 29 – October 9, 2023)
Providing excellent guest service to our fair patrons, while preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Primary Job Functions:
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar patrons
- Positive interaction with customers, take orders and serve drinks and snacks
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Entering all sales into POS
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Employees’ personal appearance is important both to employees and the Topsfield Fair. Employees are expected to maintain a good personal appearance and to give consideration to neatness and cleanliness. Employees should always dress in a manner befitting the job, with due consideration to any inclement weather, the Topsfield Fair employees and safety.
- Casual dress is appropriate, however leisure clothes such as cut-offs or halter tops are not acceptable attire.
- Topsfield Fair Beer Garden Shirt must be worn at all times
- The Topsfield Fair is committed to protecting the safety, health and well being of all employees and other individuals in our workplace. We recognize that alcohol abuse and drug use pose a significant threat to our environment. We have established a drug-free workplace program that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug-free environment. The use, possession, distribution, or sale of controlled substances is strictly prohibited while on duty and while on the fairgrounds.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate – Massachusetts TIPS Certified (will train if necessary)
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time while lifting, moving and carrying throughout the work area.
Please visit the Topsfield Fair Administration Building to apply. The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.