Opportunity: Admissions Personnel
Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
Length: Seasonal Position- part-time hours, may require work on weekends and holiday (September 29 – October 9, 2023)
Handle transactions of patrons of the Topsfield Fairgrounds
Primary Job Functions:
- Greet patrons with a friendly demeanor
- Follow business procedures for transactions and safety.
- Be aware of any unusual patron behavior that may indicate illness or other abnormal conditions.
- Report any incidents/improprieties to Supervisor.
- Be patient with all patrons – you are one of their first introductions to Topsfield Fair.
- Distribute daily programs or at least be knowledgeable about the activities and locations on the fairgrounds.
- Employees should be sensitive to the location and context of their work and should be ready to adjust their dress if the circumstances so warrant, i.e., have rain gear available for inclement weather.
- Personnel should be neatly groomed and clothes should be clean and in good repair.
- The Topsfield Fair is committed to protecting the safety, health and well being of all employees and other individuals in our workplace. We recognize that alcohol abuse and drug use pose a significant threat to our environment. We have established a drug-free workplace program that balances our respect for individuals with the need to maintain an alcohol and drug-free environment. The use, possession, distribution, or sale of controlled substances is strictly prohibited while on duty and while on the fairgrounds.
Please visit the Topsfield Fair Administration Building to apply. The office is open Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.