Welcome to the Topsfield Fair Education Page!
This years fair dates are September 28th to October 8th.
Field Trips are offered Monday through Friday during the Fair. Each year, during these five days, we welcome to the Fairgrounds over 15,000 students from across Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We hope to host your school this year!
In addition to the many educational activities we offer to the public during the Fair, we also run several programs specifically designed for School Groups. The programs align with Common Core and State Standards, featuring important topics such as the lifecycles of plants and animals, industrialization in America, pollination, and much more! To view a list of the programs we are offering this year, and a description of each, please click the "Classes" box to the right.
Please browse the other pages in the menu as well - they'll tell you everything you need to know about Field Trips at the Fair! From your options for lunch on the Fairgrounds, to a guide on program alignment, even a list of Frequently Asked Questions, these pages explain all of the important details of our trips.
Once you are ready to make your field trip reservation, please click the box labeled Register a School Group (or Register a Homeschool Group) It will bring you to our online application. Please make sure to fill it out completely and as accurately as possible.
If you have any questions about Field Trips to the Topsfield Fair, please do not hesitate to contact our Education and Outreach Coordinator, Kate O'Brien.
Education and Outreach Coordinator
978-887-5000 ext. 12
Top 5 Reasons to go on a Topsfield Fair Field Trip
1. We offer over 15 educational programs, many of which align with Common Core and State Standards!
2. Students through Grade 5 are admitted free! Grades 6 and up cost only $5.00 per student!
3. We offer a Free Lunch Program.
4. Explore a new agricultural classroom with your students! Field trips to the Topsfield Fair are often students' first visit here.
5. Students and chaperones have an amazing and unforgettable experience, while learning!